1557 2ND AVE,
NEW YORK NY 10028-3982
- Title: Question re all you can eat4/28/2014 5:46:04 AM
- Hi. Do you still offer all you can eat and if so what days/times? Thank you.
- Title: Mrs. Elizabeth Hayes4/13/2016 9:05:01 AM
- I read about Yuka Japanese on Zagat and I thought I would reach out. I am writing to invite you to be a part of an extraordinary fundraising event at Holy Rosary School. We will be hosting our Second Annual Basket Bash Chinese Auction on Sunday, April 24, 2016. Holy Rosary is a Catholic Prek-8 School located in the South Beach section of Staten Island.In order for our fundraiser to be a success we need items a€“ large and small - to raffle off. This is where you come in. We are asking for donations. Anything that you would be willing to donate a€“ products, gift certificates, gift items, or tickets for events - would be tremendously appreciated!This donation is a win win situation - Holy Rosary School would greatly appreciate your generosity and it is sure to bring new business your way! Holy Rosary is a 501c3 school. Your donation is tax deductible.We are relying on generous businesses like yours to make this event a success and help our Holy Rosary Students have an even brighter future.I look forward to hearing from you about your generous donation.Sincerely,Mrs. Elizabeth HayesHoly Rosary School100 Jerome AvenueStaten Island NY firstname.lastname@example.orgBasket Bash Committee Member
- Title: UberEATS Yuka!3/7/2016 6:18:53 PM
- Hi Yuka team,Jaclyn here, from the UberEATS team. We are partnering with the most exclusive restaurants in the city and would love to chat with someone at Yuka about working together. Our food delivery services will be expanding in March and we would love for Yuka to be a launch partner! Would it be possible to speak with the chef, owner or manager about opportunities on how UberEATS can help you grow your business?Thanks,Jaclyn
- Title: All you can eat3/4/2015 11:52:18 AM
- Hi,How much for all you can eat sushi? Does it include drinks? Is it valid for Friday night? Thanks
- Title: All you can eat3/31/2015 5:29:11 PM
- Hello, is there the all you can eat menu, and how much?Thank you
- Title: All you can eat Deal3/31/2014 7:11:03 PM
- Hi! I heard that there would be All-You-Can-Eat Deal for Sushi at this place, but I can't find the price on menu. I want to make sure that you guys still have the deal before we make a trip. Do you guys still offer All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Deal?Thanks!
- Title: Brittany3/25/2016 7:03:41 AM
- Please reach me as soon as possible. I left something very important at your restaurant last night and need to get in touch. Call me at 5164042369 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you very very much!!!!!
- Title: Brittany3/25/2016 6:07:56 AM
- Please call me at 5164042369 or reach me via email. I left something at your restaurant last night and cannot get a hold of you via the phone. Thank you very much!
- Title: Karen Marlib3/2/2016 6:15:46 AM
- Can we please reserve a table thisSaturday night March 5th for 4 people at 6:30?
- Title: all you can eat3/16/2015 1:01:09 PM
- hi!do you still have "all you can eat" price?thanks!maria.