1557 2ND AVE,
NEW YORK NY 10028-3982
- Title: rickey palkovitz8/17/2014 6:48:09 AM
- tonight 8/177 people dinner at 5:30 or 6PM
- Title: a8/14/2015 10:54:59 AM
- Title: Mr. Matthew T. Vellardito8/14/2015 10:54:43 AM
- Hello my name is Matthew Vellardito with local garbage company Iesi-Progressive Waste Solutions. Previosuly, I know your garbage was being picked up by Isabella Carting, I was just trying to get in contact with the decision maker for the garbage removal services. I would love to discuss the opportunity for my company to be your garbage hauler. If you have experienced increase in price or poor service please do not hesitate to give me a call at 347-453-3938 or email back to give me opportunity to win your business and take care of all your garbage needs. IESI has competitive rates and excellent service. Have a wonderful busy weekend!
- Title: Dr Lionnet8/11/2014 3:26:11 PM
- Do you still have all you can eat sushi?
- Title: *Press Request* Yuka Restaurant Featured Among Top 10 Sushi Restaurants in Manhattan's Upper East Side7/9/2015 9:13:03 AM
- Dear Sir or Madam, The Culture Trip has chosen to feature Yuka Restaurant in our upcoming article on the Top 10 Sushi Restaurants in Manhattan's Upper East Side! This piece will be visible to approximately 2 million people who visit culturetrip.com monthly, and we will share it with more than 300,000 followers across our social media channels. We may also republish/translate the article in partner publications, giving it even wider exposure. For the publication (and possible republication) of this article, we would like to request permission to use press images of your restaurant. We require landscape images that are over 668px wide.To find out more about The Culture Trip, please visit our website, and social media channels (Twitter and Facebook); or sign up to our newsletter. We look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,Michael Manukian
- Title: Lost friend7/6/2014 11:15:07 AM
- Hello, Im Ivan, from Argentina; Im looking for a friend that I met on internet (Facebook specifically), her name is Yuka Urano and she is from Osaka; I lost contact with her since her Facebook account was hacked, and I think her eMail adress too. I decided to send this eMail to several persons which eMails adresses were a provable new adress for her, It's possible that she doesn't remember my eMail, reason why I didn't receive an answer. If you know which Yuka am I talking about or if you are the Yuka I am looking for, please, answer this eMail. I crated a list with many possible eMails to increase the probability of finding her, if you haven't got nothing with this, it is not necesary you to reply. Thanks.
- Title: INFORMATION7/4/2014 6:09:57 AM
- Good morning,we will come to NYC on july 30 and would like to eat in your restaurant.Please let me know at what time you are open; and how much does it coast for all you can eat formula for adult and for children 10 and 12 years.thank youKenza
- Title: Elyse Van Pelt7/30/2014 1:09:35 PM
- Dear Sir or Madam:On Tuesday, August 26, 2014, City Parks Foundation (CPF) puts on its annual fundraising City Parks Tennis Benefit at the US Open. Once again the event will be chaired by Billie Jean King and John McEnroe. The money raised from this event helps CPF offer free, high-quality tennis instruction and use of equipment to over 8,000 kids at 40 parks citywide. We respectfully request that Yuka Restaurant lend its support for this benefit through an in-kind donation to the silent auction. Dinner for two would be an especially prized item. The auction is an essential component to our event, raising critical funds for our free tennis programs throughout the citya€?s parks. We recognize all in-kind donors in the eveninga€?s dinner journal.City Parks Foundation provides free and accessible arts, sports, education and community-building programs within NYC parks. Our programs reach more than 600,000 people each year, contributing to the revitalization of neighborhoods throughout New York City. For more information, please visit www.CityParksFoundation.org.Thank you for considering our request. Should you have any questions, please contact me at 212-360-8152 or Evanpelt@cityparksfoundation.org.Sincerely,Elyse Van Pelt
- Title: Sharon7/23/2015 9:48:06 AM
- To whom it may concern,May I know if I need to make reservation for sushi buffet for tomorrow or we can just walk in? btw, what kinds of food included in all you can eat price? Thank you!
- Title: inquiry7/21/2015 1:28:14 PM
- is there an 'all you eat?'if so what are the hours?thank you, CB